Name: Artem Korovayko
Home Country and City: Ukraine, Odessa
Field of study: Law
Favorite German word: genau
Three words to summarise your time in Würzburg: Quiet, interesting, joyful
1) Since when are you in Würzburg and how long will you probably stay here?
I’m in Würzburg since two months and I’m going to stay here for five or six more years.
2) What do you like most about studying in Würzburg?
I like that the people here are very polite and friendly.
3) Are ther any differences between your study in Würzburg and in your home?
They are quite similar but I like everything here much more.
4) What are you doing in your lesure time?
Reading, watching movies, visiting museums and art galleries, meeting friends.
5) How do you like Würzburg and what especially do you like in Würzburg?
I like the city very well! It is very cozy and green!
6) Do you have a favorite German dish?
Potato salad! I don’t know why but it is very delicious and is filling me.
7) What do you find as the biggest cultural difference from your home and Germany? Did you have a cultural shock?
Everything in Germany takes a bit longer. For example in the Ukraine it takes just one day to get internet access and here I’m already waiting since four weeks L
8) Is there a funny anecdote / story you experienced during your stay here in a foreign country?
I’m always happy and cheerful. There is something funny to experience every day.
8) Did you also travel to other countries and cities during your study stay in Würzburg? Where?
I was already in Munich and Bamberg. I would like to travel to Switzerland soon.
9) What three tips would you give to the following exchange students?
1) Be quiet and calm
2) Always uphold the law
3) You need not be afraid and ask many questions.