Deutsch Intern

    Exchange students (ERASMUS, Partnership programm, Free mover)

    On the following pages you will find information for students, who:

    • are from a partner university –e.g. ERASMUS, bilateral university exchange;
    • have a scholarship – e.g. DAAD, Fulbright, VDAC;
    • wish to study as a FreeMover (students whose home university is not a partner of the University of Würzburg)

    Exchange students are students who want to study at the University of Würzburg for one or two semesters without getting a degree. We have a simplified application process for exchange students.

    On the following pages you will find information about:

    You want to earn a degree at the University of Würzburg?

    Please check our website for full degree students.


    Department 1: Service Centre International Affairs
    Josef-Martin-Weg 54/2
    Campus Hubland Nord
    97074 Würzburg


    Find Contact

    Hubland Nord, Geb. 54