After successfully concluding the online enrolment you have to submit the following documents at the International Students Office:
- Signed hard copy of your online enrolment
- Letter of Acceptance
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of payment of the semester fee (see above)
- Copy of you passport
As soon as we received and checked your documents we will complete your enrolment and inform you when your student card is ready to be picked up.
With the student card, you can:
- Use all local public transportation in Würzburg. You can find further information about the semester ticket and a plan of the routes for which your ticket is valid here.
- Make cashless payments in the cafeterias and copy and print stations at the University of Würzburg;
- Borrow library items from the university libraries.