The secure and cost-free alumni portal of the University of Würzburg offers the opportunity of exclusive networking and a platform for:
- Contact between former students
- Contact between former and current students, scientists and lecturers of the university
- The exchange of ideas in alumni groups and forums
- Information about the University of Würzburg
- Information about your former faculty and its alumni activities
- Enhanced job opportunities through networking and events
- Combining theory and practice, also for current students
- Find former fellow students and get or stay in touch with them
- Form a circle of friends with whom to correspond and meet
- Form and join groups
- Maintain contact with your former faculties
- Administrate your personal data
You can enter our network by registering in the alumni portal. The registration process only takes a few minutes and is cost-free. You also have the opportunity to become a member of the Alumni Association and to participate in the mentoring program. If you are interested, please fill in the corresponding fields.
After your registration, you will receive a code to activate your account. After the activation, you will be able to use the portal.
You can change your personal data, addresses or your login data through the alumni portal.
In case you have forgotten your login details, you can generate new login data here. If changing the login details is not possible, please check if you have already activated your account. If this is not the case, you have to activate it to generate new login data. To receive a new activation code, please contact email@example.com.