Application is currently closed
Application for the winter term 2023/24 is closed.
Application for the winter term 2024/2025 (starting in October 2024) will be open from 15 January to 15 March 2024.
All application procedures will be managed via an online platform. All documents can be uploaded as scans in the form of pdf files. You will not have to send documents by regular mail.
Documents we require to be uploaded (languages allowed apart from German: English, French, Spanisch, Italian; otherwise we need certified translations):
- School leaving certificate
- University entrance exam (if applicable)
- Other degrees
- Language certificate (see here)
- March 15, midnight: No more applications accepted
- April: If you pass the document screen, you will be invited to participate in a written exam, which will be conducted online in April. For this online exam a computer, stable internet and a webcam are needed. If you average 2,0 or better in this exam (on a scale from 1-4), you will be invited for interview
- May: Interview either in Würzburg or by video-interview
- June: Admission
- October: Enrollment and start of program; Please note: If you are selected for the study program, you will have to show the original documents for final admission and enrollment.
Cost of application
We do not charge fees for the application process.