Deutsch Intern
  • Students at the Hubland Campus
Student Affairs




There is a lot of administrative paperwork that you can complete from home. Simply select the form you need from the list on the linked page, download and complete it electronically, and send the signed printout to us in the post. The forms also provide you with information on everything you need to know and contain notes to help you complete them.

Printing out official documents

Learn how to print out official documents.

StudentID card (chip card)

Read everything you need to know about your student ID card (chip card). The information provided on the linked page is currently available in German only.

Admission threshold

Follow the links on the linked page for thresholds for admission to the first subject semester in degree programmes with local admission restrictions.

Thresholds for admission to programmes with national admission restrictions are available on the website of Stiftung für Hochschulzulassung Dortmund (successor of Zentrale Vergabestelle für Studienplätze (Central Office for the Allocation of Places in Higher Education, ZVS) in Dortmund) under ‘Studiengänge mit bundesweitem Numerus Clausus | Downloads - Daten & Statistiken’. The information provided on that page is available in German only.

Directives and legal provisions

Read directives, regulations, and legal provisions that are relevant to you as a university student.