Deutsch Intern
  • Students at the Hubland Campus
Student Affairs


There is a lot of administrative paperwork you can complete from home. Simply select the form you need from the list below, download and complete it electronically and send the signed printout to us in the post. The forms will also provide you with information on everything you need to know and will contain notes to help you complete them.

Please note that you must use the web portal of the University of Würzburg or, respectively, to submit applications (including lottery applications) for admission to restricted admission degree programmes and to enrol.


Other forms: