There is a lot of administrative paperwork you can complete from home. Simply select the form you need from the list below, download and complete it electronically and send the signed printout to us in the post. The forms will also provide you with information on everything you need to know and will contain notes to help you complete them.
Please note that you must use the web portal of the University of Würzburg or, respectively, hochschulstart.de to submit applications (including lottery applications) for admission to restricted admission degree programmes and to enrol.
- Explanation of studies Akademische Sprachtherapie/Logopädie
- Petition to make changes to a degree programme
- Application for permission to continue studies in a consecutive Master's degree programme
- Application for permission to take a leave of absence
- Application for permission to study for two degrees at the same time (Doppelstudium)
- Application for a swap of university places
- Registration for assessments
- Application for disenrolment
- Application for refund of semester fees
- Application for extension of enrolment as a doctoral researcher
- List of previous periods of study/assessments taken to be submitted together with application documents (were necessary)
- Application for the use of the information processing infrastructure of the University of Würzburg
- Declaration regarding studies in the degree programme Akademische Sprachtherapie/Logopädie (Academic Speech and Language Therapy/Logopedics)
- Information sheet on re-enrolment