Important institutions at the University of Würzburg:
- International Office – your contact persons at the University for all questions about studying and staying in Germany
- Studentenwerk – If you have questions concerning legal, social or psychological topics, you get advice from experts here.
- Alumnibüro: Mentoring – Your chance to profit from the experiences of working alumni of JMU and to exchange views/information about career entry.
The following pages are all about studying, application and working in Germany:
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service
- Studieren in Deutschland – tips for a successful career start in Germany
- Deutsches Studentenwerk – Detailed information about jobs during and after graduating for international students
- Zentrale Auslands- und Fachvermittlung – English-language brochure dealing with application and working in Germany, including information on contracts and pay
- Make it in Germany – the German government’s portal for qualified professionals from around the world; for those who are interested in moving to Germany
- Alumniportal Deutschland – a global alumni network with the target group of Germany-Alumni; for job advertisements, career information and networking opportunities
- Research in Germany – information platform for international researchers about funding and career opportunities
- Ausländerbehörde der Stadt Würzburg – Responsible department for issuing and extending residence permits for all persons living in Würzburg who are not German citizens.
- Agentur für Arbeit Würzburg – The university team of the Agentur für Arbeit supports you in finding a professional start in Germany after you have successfully completed your studies.