Each semester, up to 50 seminars and workshops take place which develop and improve your professional expertise. Experienced trainers from university and industry challenge and promote you in different areas of competence.
- You can enhance your expertise by acquiring industry-specific knowledge from insiders.
- You acquire methodological competence in seminars on presentation skills and moderation techniques.
- In team and conflict management courses, you will learn the central importance of social skills in a professional context.
- Practising introspection and reflection, you can expand your self-competence, for example by dealing with motivational problems or stressful situations.
- Digital competence involves understanding information and data as well as the ability to communicate through digital technologies and create digital content.
- In additionyou can attend events that prepare you for your career entry. In these courses you will learn how to prepare your application documents or what to expect in job interviews.
- Our lecture series "Perspectives for Humanities" offers an overview of possible occupational fields
- The new project Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange supports you in developing transversal skills. Find out more about the programmes.
Curious? - Check which workshops and lectures are waiting for you in this semester!