The Welcome Centre is the central service point offering practical support and advice to all newly appointed professors as well as to international researchers and employees at Julius-Maximilians-University.
We offer assistance to you and your family concerning administrative and practical matters relating to the start of your employment and the process of moving to Wuerzburg.
We provide information relevant to your start in Wuerzburg and living in a new location.
In order to enable us to offer you our full range of services, please take a moment to register yourself with us. This way we can tailor our services to your needs better.
We offer the following services:
- We support your flat or house hunt,
- we offer advice on childcare options and schooling,
- we help you with bureaucratic and administrative matters
- we support your partner in finding employment, and
- we provide general information for our new international colleagues on working and living in Germany (e.g. on taxes, insurance, healthcare etc.)