Job, relationship and children – it can be difficult to achieve a satisfying work-life balance. This is particularly the case when both partners pursue independent careers.
The Dual Career Service at the University of Wuerzburg addresses the individual needs of Dual Career couples.
We strive to support partners of newly appointed professors in their search for employment in the Main-Franken region and neighbouring areas.
We are currently establishing a network involving Higher Education institutions, companies and organizations in order to offer efficient support.
The Dual Career Service cannot guarantee to find employment for your partner. However, we offer the following services:
- We support your job search,
- assist you with applications,
- give information on the local labour market and employment opportunities,
- help you to arrange meetings with useful local contacts,
- give information on advanced training and language courses