piwik-script

Deutsch Intern
  • Vier Studierende sind auf dem Weg in den Hörsaal an der Uni Würzburg.
Press and Public Relations Office

Wittelsbacherplatz

In the university building at Wittelsbacherplatz, mainly prospective teachers pursue their studies. This has always been the case: the almost 200 metre long, palatial building was opened on 1 October 1898 as the Bavarian Royal School Teachers' Seminar. Starting in 2008, a new building with a central library section and two new lecture halls, each with 288 seats, was erected at the rear of the historic building. A further extension was added in 2011; rooms for the library's warehouse, offices and workplaces for the Faculty of Human Sciences were created.

Please Mind the Picture Rights!

Please note that the use of the photos is only permitted for reporting on the University of Würzburg. You must also cite the source "Photo: University of Würzburg" or the name of the photographer, if available.

Pictures for Download

Download of Single Images

Click on the thumbnails below to download individual photos.