Research and the acquisition of scientific expertise and methodological skills predominantly take place at your faculty, institute, chair or scientific institution. Apart from that, there are countless research-related topics in which the network of the JMU Research Academy can assist you professionally. These offers support researchers at JMU in, for example,
- adhering to the principles of good scientific practice
- developing an individual research strategy
- identifying suitable funding programs and successfully applying for funding
- managing projects professionally and carrying them out efficiently.
- increasing their efficiency and creativity in scientific writing
- optimizing their scientific presentations with regard to different target groups
- increasing their chances of publication in renowned journals
- national and international networking within the scientific community
- further developing their own teaching skills and learning new teaching methods.