Social and leadership competences are of particular importance in the professional environment, as they significantly influence and promote interpersonal interaction and cooperation. Many of these competences have a positive effect on scientific technical and methodological competences and thus also on joint success. (At the same time, the requirements in the work environment are complex: each person has their own individual skills, characteristics and challenges. In our permanently changing and performance-oriented world, in which time is often a scarce resource, the importance of stable and reflective personalities increases).
Our offers help you
- to critically reflect on your own behaviour and to develop it further through self-assessment and feedback.
- to discover new concepts, to exchange new ideas and to experiment in a protected space.
- to recognise conflicts at an early stage and see them as an opportunity for change and further development.
- to encounter each other with appreciation and in a culture of constructive discussion and feedback.
- to flexibilise your leadership style and adapt it to individual, organisational and situational needs.
- to promote equal opportunities as a manager and use diversity as a resource.
In addition to the seminars offered by the Research Academy, you can also contact us at any time to discuss your individual questions in the context of a consultation, coaching or with a mentor. to the consultation offer