- A1 (8 ECTS)
- A2 (8 ECTS)
- B1 (5 ECTS)
- B1+ (5 ECTS)
- B2.1 (5 ECTS)
- B2.2 (5 ECTS)
- C1.1 (5 ECTS)
- C1.2: (5 ECTS)
Course date: 5th to 29th September 2022
Hours per day
- A1, A2: 5 lesson hrs per day (mornings or afternoons)
- B1, B1+, B2.1, B2.2, C1.1, C1.2: 4 lesson hrs per day (mornings or afternoons)
Conditions of Participation
- exchange students (through a university exchange program, ERASMUS, DAAD, Fulbright etc.), who are enrolled for the summer semester 2022 or winter semester 2022/23
Who cannot participate?
- all students who are registered for a full time study program at Würzburg University
- Doctoral students, guest scientists and employees of the University of Würzburg and their relatives
- Students at the University of Applied Sciences (FHWS) or Musikhochschule.
Online-Preregistration (August 8th - 21st, 2022)
Link to the preregistration
*** NOTE ***
- After successful online preregistration you will receive an email with further information.
- Without the online preregistration you cannot get a place in a course.
- All intensive courses take place in presence.