- A1, A2: (8 ECTS)
- B1, B1+, B2.1, B2.2, C1.1, C1.2: (5 ECTS)
Course date: 2nd to 24th September 2021
Hours per day
- A1, A2: 5 hrs per day (mornings or afternoons)
- B1, B1+, B2.1, B2.2, C1.1, C1.2: 3,5 hrs per day (mornings or afternoons)
Conditions of Participation
- exchange students (through a university exchange program, ERASMUS, DAAD, Fulbright etc.)
- enrollment for the summer semester 2021 OR winter semester 2021/22
Who cannot participate?
- all students who are registered for a full time study program at Würzburg University
- Doctoral students, guest scientists and employees of the University of Würzburg and their relatives
- Students at the University of Applied Sciences (FHWS) or Musikhochschule.
Online-Preregistration (July 26th - August 15th, 2021)
Link to the preregistration
*** NOTE ***
- After successful online preregistration you will receive an email with further information.
- Without the online preregistration you cannot get a place in a course.
- All intensive courses take place online via the video conference tool Zoom.