In winter semester 2021/2022, you have the option to begin SaTec studies at Würzburg.
Application deadline for the academic year 2021/22: 15 March 2021.
You must submit the documents listed below
- Covering letter (including motivation)
- Certificates and degrees/diplomas of your education (duly signed and stamped copies)
- Transcripts of all completed courses (duly signed and stamped copies; JMU transcripts do not require verification).
- Proof of English language skills (IELTS or TOEFL or by another acknowledged certificate)
- Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph of the applicant, academic records, research papers and professional experience
- Fully filled in application form from the International Office of the University of Würzburg from the link below. (This is applicable only for students not from Germany). Please ignore the deadline in the application form, the correct deadline will always be published on this webpage.
- by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) AND
- by post to the address "Lehrstuhl Informatik 7 (SaTec), Am Hubland Campus Süd, University of Würzburg, 97074 Würzburg, Germany".
- Application Form from our International Office: https://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/international/studying-in-wuerzburg/degree-programmes/application/master/ (For questions regarding this form, please contact Ms. Laug - email@example.com or Ms. Fenske - firstname.lastname@example.org from our International Office team.)
- Details: https://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/international/studying-in-wuerzburg/degree-programmes/application/application-documents/
Important: Copies and scanned documents supporting your application must be stamped and signed by the issuing institution, or a notary public. Please follow the University of Würzburg guidelines when obtaining certified copies and/or translations of your documents. Documents should be in the original language, and in officially certified translations into English or German.
If your Diploma cannot meet the deadline outlined above, you may be admitted under certain conditions, provided that the Diploma is achieved by the 15th of September 2020 at the latest. An official document stating that you are likely to be awarded the degree by the start of the program must be sent in with your application. The document must be issued through and certified by a representative of the Academic Registrar's Office, the Examinations Office or equivalent of your institution. Certification from other staff members, such as faculty or university/college staff members, will not be accepted.
After submitting your application, please be patient - qualified candidates will be invited for a personal interview (mostly through an online service like Skype). This interview will proceed as follows:
|Presentation||10 Minutes||Previous research/Bachelor Thesis|
|Discussion||10 Minutes||Related to the presentation|
|Interview||10 Minutes||Space Technologies, Robotics|