Deutsch Intern

    Registration with the City of Würzburg

    As soon as you arrive in Würzburg and have received your lease contract / rent agreement, you are required to register your new address in the City Hall. You need your passport, your new lease/rent agreement and the confirmation of accommodation signed by your lessor at the time of the registration.

    Social Media

    Department 1: Service Centre International Affairs
    Josef-Martin-Weg 54/2
    Campus Hubland Nord
    97074 Würzburg


    Find Contact

    Hubland Nord, Geb. 54