1. Participants must attend the Symposium.
2. Only one entry per person may be submitted.
3. The resolution should be high enough that the image can be printed out in an A3 format.
4. The image could be taken with any scientific imaging device (e.g. microscope, camera, FACS and such like).
5. The image must be a part of scientific work.
6. Image manipulations are acceptable to bring out colours, contrast, etc; but not to add or remove objects from the image.
7. The image can show living or non-living objects.
8. The image can be submitted in any of the following formats JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP and the resolution should be high enough, that the image can be printed out in an A3 format.
9. The image has to be submitted with a title and a short description of what it shows in English. The title can be more artistic and catchy (1 sentence), whereas the description should contain scientific details about the meaning, importance, method and imaging device used (3-10 sentences).
10. By sending an image, participants agree that their images will be shown on the 3D T.I.S. homepage.