Dear international Employees and Guest Researchers,
In order to be able to support you concerning your move to Germany and your start at Julius-Maximilians-Universität, we kindly ask you to register with the Welcome Center before your arrival in Germany. Kindly note that we can only advise employees and guest researchers (Post-Doc level), coming to this university for research and teaching purposes. International students and PhD students are invited to consult our International Office.
Our registration form contains some basic questions concerning your department and the estimated duration of your stay in Germany. As soon as you have registered, you and any family members accompanying you can benefit from the service offered by the Welcome Center:
- We offer advice on bureaucratic matters and answer any questions you may have regarding your stay in Würzburg – even before your arrival.
- At your wish, we can arrange a personal meeting, provide information on formalities and give you useful tips concerning the city of Würzburg.
- We will inform you on German courses and current activities, as well as events for international researchers.
- Infos about the Service Centre for Research and Technology Transfer can be found here.
- We can assist you with formalities and registration processes and can accompany you to the local authorities (on request).
Your data will be kept confidential and is only used for administrative purposes by the Welcome Center and the University.