How to Find Us
Campus Hubland Nord
97074 Wuerzburg, Germany
Simply click on the maps located to the right to enlarge them.
Online directions with Google-Maps (bike stands are available in front of the building)
- Bus line 10 from Sanderring and Wittelsbacherplatz (exit at "Bibliothekszentrum"),
0 minute walk: Bus stops directly across the street from our building
- Bus line 14 from the Main train station or Gerbrunn (exit at "Am Hubland"),
approx. 5 minute walk
- Bus line 114 and 214 from the Main train station (exit at "Philosophisches Institut"),
approx. 10 minute walk
- Bus line 114 from the South train station (exit at "Philosophisches Institut"),
approx. 10 minute walk
- Bus line 34 from Heidingsfeld, Sanderau-Königsberger Street, Gerbrunn or Lengfeld (exit at "Am Hubland"), approx. 5 minute walk
- Bus line 560 from "Rottendorf Turnhalle" or "Frankenstraße" (exit at "Am Hubland"), approx. 5 minute walk
- Bus line 7 from Zellerau, Mainviertel, Sanderring, South train station, and Wittelsbacherplatz (exit at "Unizentrum")
To get to the International Office from the main train station without having to walk, take bus line 10 to bus stop "Sprachenzentrum" from any of the following bus stops:
- Take bus line 14 to the bus stop "Am Hubland". Transfer to bus line 10 and exit at "Sprachenzentrum".
- Take bus line 114 to the bus stop "Universitätszentrum". Transfer to bus line 10 by walking approx. 50 meters from bus stop bay A to bay B (you will walk out of the underground bus terminal to get to bay B) and exit at "Sprachenzentrum".
- Take bus line 214 to the bus stop "Hubland/Mensa". Transfer to bus line 10 by crossing the street to the bus stop going in the opposite direction. Exit at "Sprachenzentrum"
You will find many apps at your i-tunes or android-shop that will help you to find bus tables, the next bus station, the best connection to an other place in town or the next bus ride.
Online directions with Google-Maps
Handicapped-vehicle parking spaces are located approx. 40 meters from the building's entrance.
The largest airport near Würzburg is the Frankfurt Main International Airport (not airport Frankfurt Hahn!) and the Nürnberg International Airport. It takes approximately 90 minutes by train from either airport to get to the Würzburg main train station.