The Student Housing Service is responsible for ten dormitories in various locations in Würzburg.
- Single and double rooms or rooms in apartments where two to four students share a kitchen and bathroom;
- All rooms and apartments are furnished;
- Dishes, cooking items, bedding, and towels are not provided;
- You can find more information about the individual dormitories here.
Length of stay:
The rental contracts of the Studentenwerk are temporary contracts.
These fixed-term rental contracts of the Studentenwerk can be terminated in writing with a two months' notice for the following deadlines: 31.03. or 30.09.
- Deadlines: June 15 for the Winter Semester and January 15 for the Summer Semester (Student Housing Service must receive the security deposit of 300 Euro by this date);
- You'll get further information on the application in your letter of acceptance
- St. Bruno Werk eG
- BLLV student dormitory
- student dormitory Gerbrunn
- Private student residence between Uni and FH
- Dormitory "Green Living Inn"
- 522 Apartunities
Of course you can also live in a shared apartment (WG – Wohngemeinschaft) or in your own apartment. Rooms and apartments for temporary rent are often furnished and can be of particular interest to you.
To find a shared flat, the following websites can be helpful:
If you want to live in your own flat or a private apartment you can visit the following websites:
You can find more information about the housing market in Würzburg here.
If you want to bridge a few days until you move in your dorm, we can recommend the following affordable options:
Youth Hostel: Price for a night stay with breakfast in a dorm room: 25,90 € (excluding youth hostel card about 3,50 € more expensive).
Youth Hostel Wuerzburg
Tel. 09 31/467786-0
Fax 09 31/467786-20
Hostel Babelfish: An independent hostel in Würzburg also offers inexpensive accommodation: www.babelfish-hostel.de
Ibis Budget: an inexpensive standard hotel
Websites for the comparison of travel rates: