Deutsch Intern

Transcript of Records

Your academic results during your stay in the Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg will be recorded in the Transcript of Records and it will be sent to you and your home University. The International Office provides you with your Transcript of Records only upon request. You will receive an email with an online form to apply for a transcript of records each semester.

If you missed the deadline for the transcript request please write an email to transcripts@uni-wuerzburg.de.


For students of Business Administration/Economics, Medicine and Law: The Transcripts for courses of these Faculties will be issued directly by the Faculty coordinators:

Economics/Business management:
Ms. Stopinska,
Contact: incoming@wiwi.uni-wuerzburg.de

Ms. Moll, contact: Moll_B@ukw.de

Ms. Häfner, contact: erasmus@jura.uni-wuerzburg.de

If you took courses at the Language Centre (Sprachenzentrum), courses within WELP, or courses at other faculties in addition to your courses from Business Administration, Medicine, or Law, you must submit these courses on the online request form. Thus, you will receive 2 Transcripts: one from the faculty and another one from the International Students Office!

contact: transcripts@uni-wuerzburg.de