This Global Circle will take place from 10 to 21 September 2022. These are the topics that will be discussed:
- How should we engage with social media as creators and consumers?
- How should we protect our privacy and how can we break information bubbles?
- How do we maintain freedom of expression and prevent hate speech or misinformation at the same time?
To be awarded credits for the course, you will have to submit two registrations:
- One via Soliya (deadline to sign up: 25 September 2022)
- And one via the Career Centre programme through the WueStudy portal.
The first face-to-face session at the Career Centre will take place (time and place will follow). We will meet in person at the offices of the Career Centre. During that session you will receive an introduction to the idea behind the Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange programme and will learn how to identify your personal skill set. The second face-to-face session, during which you will share your feedback, will be held at the offices of the Career Centre (time will follow). If you are unable to attend a face-to-face session, we can schedule a one-on-one session for another date.
The deadline to sign up is 25 September 2022.