This summer semester will feature another Social Innovators Challenge.
We are looking for innovative solutions to social challenges. This year, we welcome projects Lower and Upper Franconia to apply for the challenge. Students and employees of Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg and Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg will be preferred as contestants but also students and employees from other institutions. To enter the challenge at least one team member has to be immatriculated at one of the universities.
The Career Centre supports the contestants in every stage of the process, strenghtening their individual founding competence. Another important building block of our work is the development of transversal competences. The contestants of the Social Innovators Challenge will round off the experience with an enhanced founding competence.
Click here for further information.
In the finale on 05 July this year's social innovators presented their pitch videos und faced our jury. We are happy to announce the winners:
- Justitia from University of Würzburg
- Ingo from how2win
- Team of Raymond and Mercy from FarmGrid
A special thanks to our jury members:
- Johannes Lutz: Founder of start-up Duschbrocken
- Dr. Susanne Pankov: Senior Manager Sustainable Strategy at DFGE (Institute for Energy, Ecology and Economy)
- Hanna Lange: Project manager at Young Entrepreneurs in Science (YES)
- Nadja Pahl: Head of Falling Walls Venture at Falling Walls Foundation
Thank you for the great finale!