In the 3rd series of AI talks, selected guests and new CAIDAS members present their research with exciting talks on current activities and projects. The talks will take place on tuesdays at 16:15. The talks will be 45 minutes, followed by a 15-minute discussion. The language of presentation is English.
Afterwards there will be the opportunity for a casual get together with drinks and snacks.
The talks will take place in Z6 building in room 0.001.
- 29 November: Carlo D'Eramo
- 13 December: Markus Strohmeier
- 10 January: Bastien Rieck
- 24 January: Christof Weiß
- 07 February: Frank Schweitzer
See our flyer and below for details.
past talks in current series: