Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg cares about its employees. This is why the University attaches great importance to fostering staff development. The team at Training and Development for Non-Academic Staff offers a range of opportunities for employees to develop, each tailored to suit individual needs and backgrounds. Our mission is outlined in the University’s staff development policy .
The staff development policy defines the framework for the systematic implementation of JMU’s staff development strategy. It provides the basis for all activities and measures relating to staff development.
JMU’s staff development strategy aims to:
- ensure that staff members can identify with the strategic direction and goals of the University, its organisational structure, and its public image.
- create a rewarding work environment for JMU staff.
- help staff members unlock their full potential and develop their skills and expertise.
- secure and leverage existing expertise.
- encourage and maintain an interest in new methods and tasks in staff members and thus ensure that employees are equipped to meet future challenges.