At the Welz Haus, 20 fully furnished apartments of various sizes are available for fellows and their families. The monthly rent includes internet access, use of shared facilities, electricity and heating costs and also covers all events taking place at the Welz Haus.
The building has four single apartments, twelve medium-sized apartments for one to two persons and four large apartments for one to three persons. It is also possible to join two apartments, e.g. for families.
Each apartment contains a bathroom/shower and a kitchenette.
- Small apartments (up to 20 m2): monthly rent EUR 725
- Medium-sized apartments (up to 28 m2):monthly rent for one person EUR 940, for two persons EUR 1110
- Large apartments (up to 33 m2): monthly rent for one person EUR 1060, for two persons EUR 1230, for three persons EUR 1400
In addition, a bi-weekly cleaning fee applies (includes linen change):
- Small apartments (up to 20 m2): bi-weekly cleaning fee EUR 30
- Medium-sized apartments (up to 28 m2): bi-weekly cleaning fee for one person EUR 40, for two persons EUR 48
- Large apartments (up to 33 m2): bi-weekly cleaning fee for one person EUR 50, for two or three persons EUR 58
Staying short term
If your stay is only a short one, daily fees will be applied.
- Small apartment: EUR 80 per night
- Medium-sized apartment: EUR 90 per night
A mandatory fee of EUR 70 covers the final cleaning at the end of the visit.
All prices VAT included.
The Siebold-Collegium and its fellows are housed in a newly restored historic building, the so-called Welz Haus, which was built in the 18th century. The Welz Haus is situated in a very quiet yet central area of Würzburg (Klinikstraße 6). Its location is ideal to explore the city as many points of interest are within walking distance (e.g. Bishop‘s Palace, Old Bridge, City Hall, Cathedral, Julius Spital, Fortress Marienberg, and historical University buildings including the laboratory of W. C. Röntgen where X-Rays were discovered).
The entire building is a non-smoking area.