Enrollment and Semester fee
There are no tuition fees at the University of Würzburg.
All student must, however, pay a semester fee of 124.50 € before they can be enrolled (Break down of the fee: Student Services fee: 50.00 € + semester ticket: 74.50 €)
You can pay this amount before or after your arrival in Würzburg. It is important that you transfer the amount before your enrollment and bring the proof of payment in order to be enrolled!
The semester fee can only be paid by bank transfer. Bank transfer details will be included with your Letter of Acceptance.
Enrollment/ Online registration
For the enrollment, please bring the following documents:
- Letter of Acceptance
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of the payment of the semester fee (see above)
- Copy of your passport
- A biometric passport photo
Shortly after your enrollment, you will receive your student card. With the student card, you can:
- Use all local public transportation in Würzburg. You can find further information about the semester ticket and a plan of the routes for which your ticket is valid here.
- Make cashless payments in the cafeterias and copy and print stations at the University of Würzburg;
- Borrow library items from the university libraries.