Enrolment & Semester Fees
Online enrolment/ online registration
You can do the online enrolment (online registration) before or after your arrival in Würzburg. The online portal for enrolment shuts on 6 April. For further information regarding online enrolment, please contact your person in charge.
After successfully concluding the online enrolment you have to submit the following documents at the International Students Office:
- signed hard copy of your online enrolment (including a passport photo)
- Letter of Acceptance
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of payment of the semester fee (see below)
- Copy of you passport
As soon as we received and checked your documents we will complete your enrolment and inform you when your student card is ready to be picked up.
With the student card, you can:
- Use all local public transportation in Würzburg. You can find further information about the semester ticket and a plan of the routes for which your ticket is valid here.
- Make cashless payments in the cafeterias and copy and print stations at the University of Würzburg;
- Borrow library items from the university libraries.
There are no study fees at the University of Würzburg.
All student must, however, pay a semester fee of 123.80 € before they can be enrolled (Break down of the fee: Student Services fee: 50.00 € + semester ticket: 73.80 €)
You can pay this amount before or after your arrival in Würzburg. It is important that you transfer the amount before your enrollment and submit the proof of payment at the International Students Office (see above).
The semester fee can only be paid by bank transfer. Bank transfer details will be included with your Letter of Acceptance.